Five lessons learned from working with Influencers
Have you ever wondered if you could be using Influencers to help get your small business brand in front of bigger audiences?
We’ve created a few Influencers marketing campaigns this year on behalf of an FMCG client and we have had so many learnings along the way. So, as part of our ‘How We Do Marketing’ season, I thought it was the perfect opportunity to share these with you all.
In this episode, I talk about:
- The difference between influencers and ambassadors
- Why influencers charge what they do
- How to regulate the unregulated processes involved in working with an influencer
- The regulations that do govern this industry
- The fact that it is possible to use Influencer marketing in a small budget
- How to best work with your chosen Influencer to create a win:win
Subscribe & Review in Apple Podcast
The How To Do Marketing Podcast delivers small business marketing tips every week, so be sure to subscribe so that you don't miss an episode.
Also, if you love what you hear, please do leave me a rating or review. This helps other small business owners discover the show. It also fills me with all of the happy feels when I see that people are enjoying the show. To review the show, head to the podcast and click on 'Ratings and Review' and then click on 'Write a Review'.
Click on the button below to subscribe in the Apple Podcast App.Subscribe