How to be more inclusive with your marketing with Moreen Kamau
The black lives matter movement has highlighted for a lot of business owners that we can be doing more to ensure that we are being inclusive to all members of our vibrant and diverse communities.
And if you are like me and really want to do be doing more here but perhaps don't know where to start or how to implement the activity that leads to real change (no performative activism here please), then this chat with the gorgeous Moreen Kamau is for you.
Moreen is a digital marketing consultant and over the past few years, she has shared her passion for all things digital by empowering business owners to integrate digital marketing into their everyday pursuits.
As a proud Kenyan, Moreen believes in using the power of digital marketing to responsibly give a voice to important causes affecting BIPOC in Australia and minority groups across the World.
In this episode we talk about:
- What it feels like to not be seen an acknowledged by brands
- How small businesses can authentically incorporate more colour into their marketing
- How small businesses can share the mic with the BIPOC community
- The best way that small business owners can lead with inclusivity
- The opportunities that await small businesses who chose to be more inclusive with the marketing efforts
- How to react to any negative feedback that you may get
- And much more.
Subscribe & Review in Apple Podcast
The How To Do Marketing Podcast delivers small business marketing tips every week, so be sure to subscribe so that you don't miss an episode.
Also, if you love what you hear, please do leave me a rating or review. This helps other small business owners discover the show. It also fills me with all of the happy feels when I see that people are enjoying the show. To review the show, head to the podcast and click on 'Ratings and Review' and then click on 'Write a Review'.
Click on the button below to subscribe in the Apple Podcast App.Subscribe